Monday, February 13, 2012

A LOVE LETTER... (in 2 parts, to noone inparticular)*

*** Please note that this is not written to anyone in particular, just a love letter of sorts & some random thoughts about a special someone, whom I have yet to meet. Also, very fitting with Valentine's Day coming up tomorrow! Enjoy...



PART 1 -

I was just talking to someone the other day and they asked what it would take for me to start writing again. I told them frankly, it would take falling in love, or the smallest ounce of hope and inspiration that love does exist for me out there... somewhere!

I am always searching for love in the wrong places it seems. Always finding it in those who are thousands of miles away, in a far off city or another state, or wherever they might be. Different circumstances each time for each one. There is always some obstacle standing in my way. Blocking me from the happiness I seek, that I yearn and long for. They say that there is someone for everyone. And I believe that, I truly do. Whose to say that you have to fall in love with someone in your own town, your own school, your own state, or even in your own country. Love knows no distance, love knows no boundaries. We don't have a choice in choosing our soulmates. That is pre-destined for us.... some may never find them, spending their whole lives searching for them, no matter the cost or the consequences.

I have spent many endless sleepless nights searching for that same prize. And I sincerely think that I have not experienced it yet, that feeling of fulfillment, overflowing with joy and excitement, beaming from ear to ear at the mere thought of someone else sharing those same feelings that I do. That indescribable sensation, your skin is alive with electrifying jolts of energy bursting from every single pore on your body. The hairs on the back of your neck standing on end, goosebumps running down your spine, your face is glowing, your eyes are sparkling, you feel like you could run a marathon & yet you are floating on a cloud somewhere up in the heavens and your feet may never reach the ground again. You are invincable, nothing can stand in your way, you can accomplish anything just with the confidence of knowing that someone loves you as much as you love them.

Your soulmate, your partner, your best friend, your confidant, your P.I.C.(partner in crime), your better half. It is a very precious bond between two people, a commitment between two souls merging together as one love. It is so sacred, that I cherish the moment when I can enjoy that intense sensation for myself. It should not be taken lightly or taken for granite. It is a precious gift, a privilege and an honor to experience such a love as this.

I want this more than anything in the world. Someone to love me as much as I love them. To show them the respect and courtesy that they deserve on a daily basis. To shower them with love and adoration. To welcome them with open arms. To shower them with love and affection. To take notice everyday and thank God above for the blessings he has given ME.



 
PART 2 -
I am writing this letter to let you know my true feelings toward you. I have always had problems showing my emotions to others. I have always been shy and quiet when it comes to interacting with strangers or just people in general. But as I grow older, I am finding it easier to express myself in ways that I have never been able to do before. If you want something bad enough, you have to speak up and be heard. You have to let them know that you exist, that you are here and they will listen to what you have to say.

I constantly think about who you are, what you look like, what you smell like. I find myself daydreaming, drifting off into another dimension somewhere, wondering what you are doing. Curious about how you spend your days & your nights. Who are the people that you come in contact with on a daily basis? Who are your closest friends? What is your family like, do you get along with all of them, some of them or none at all. These are just a few of the things that I think about non-stop.

I wonder if you think about me as much as I spend thinking about you. I like to imagine what it would be like to finally meet you, to see if there is a connection there. There is someone for everyone, but is that someone your soulmate? Do you have a connection, unlike any other with that person that you are with? Do they make you happy? Do they make you feel special, do they treat you with the care and respect that you so richly deserve? Do you feel as if there could be more out there, somewhere, that there could be someone else that is feeling the same way you do right this very moment. They are wanting the same things that you want. They are wanting to love and be loved unconditionally.

I think about what it would be like to come home to your smiling face everyday. To look into those gorgeous eyes of yours on a daily basis. To be feeling your warm embrace, as we are in each others arms, holding on for dear life, as if the moment that we let go, it could be a lifetime before we get to feel that hug again. To taste your sweet luscious lips, to see if they taste as juicy as they look. The thought of feeling your hands running over my skin, sends waves of electricity up and down my spine, knowing that I will surely feel a spark when our fingers come in contact with one anothers. These are the feelings that I want to experience with you on a daily basis.

But there is so much more to experience, so much that there aren't enough words to describe them all. When those two hearts come together to form one perfect union, that it is impossible to realize where one body begins and the other body ends. Hands exploring, searching, roaming over each other's bodies, reaching out and feeling for that one particular spot on your body that makes your eyes roll back in your head, and you start to growl and moan from down deep inside as the hunger that your soul has been yearning for, finally gets fed. And that is only just the beginning, and we havent even made it to the bedroom yet.

I am very passionate about everything that I do and everything that I have within me to fulfill your every wish & deepest desires. I want you.... beside me, near me, next to me, WITH ME. I know that it is an impossible dream, but I dare to dream BIG. Always have, always will. I know that someday it will happen, if it is meant to be, it could be the best thing that has ever happened to either one of us. Each day a new adventure, each new discovery a wonderful experience. To learn as well as teach each other new things & to strive to be better people because of it. I hope that this letter has found you well and holds a special place in your heart, locked away next to the things that you hold dear. And I pray that someday, I will hold the key to that special place as well.


Sincerely yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment