Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To whom it may concern:

I am picky, about everything that I do & choose to have in my life. I have standards, which started out low early in life & gradually grew as I did as I became a man. I may not have all the answers, I do not claim to be intelligent or that I will always make the right decisions throughout my life, but I have learned to weigh my options & try to make the best out of every situation that I may get myself into. I am a hard worker, but I like taking naps & enjoy my 'lazy' Sundays. I believe in Heaven & Hell, that there is a God & a Devil. I do not go to church, but I am spiritual & have my faith to keep me strong. I do not talk much, but I want to be heard when I do choose the moment to speak. I am strong-headed in my decision making, but am always second-guessing and over-analyzing every little detail afterwards. I tend to stay away from large crowds, but don't like going out alone. I love rainy days the most, but enjoy the warmth of the sun on my face. I am a dare-devil thrill seeker & an adrenaline junkie, but only when the timing is right. I like being spontaneous enough to drop everything, jump in the car & drive away somewhere for the weekend, only if I have enough money & gas to get me there. I don't like to fight, but I hate to be wrong. I enjoy the simple things in life & always notice the smallest details, but I can not look pass the big picture.

These are just some of my greater & more complicated qualities that I possess. I am looking for the person who can balance out the other half of me, someone who compliments my weakest features & doesn't complicate my strongest assets. One who will smother me with love and attention, but knows his boundaries & realizes when we need our own personal space & time to ourselves. I need respect, honesty, trust, loyalty & love which will be given as greatly if not more in return.

I am looking for someone to inspire me to be a better person. To encourage each other in new experiences. Someone who wants to travel and see new places and have new adventures together. To get me to try eating new food dishes that I have never tried before, as I find my tastes are changing. Someone to workout with and motivate me to be a healthier human being in mind, body & soul. The person who says I Love You just for no apparent reason needed, at any given moment of the day. One to say goodnight to & wake up beside each and every morning. Someone who enjoys giving back massages & foot rubs whenever asked, as well as receiving them. To have romantic nights with candle-lit dinners, for no special occasion except to be having them with that person. I'd like to have someone to cook for or with, but who still enjoys going out to eat. To stay in and watch TV on the couch, cuddled up together, or go out at times to catch a movie or a play. Someone to take long strolls along the beach at night time, walking hand in hand. Sitting together gazing up at the moon & the stars or watching fireworks together, wrapped up in each others warm embrace. Someone to kiss at midnight on New Years Eve. Someone I am proud to be with around my friends & of course my family. One with a wild & adventurous side, but knows when to be calm & show his manners in public. Who has the charm & respect of a southern gentleman, the chivalry of a knight in shining armor, the passion in everything he does & the romance to be shown to only one special person. To give a compliment as well as he receives them.

These are some of the spectacular qualities I'd like to find in a soul mate. I know it is a long wish-list and may not get everything I want, but a guy can dream can't he. Heck, two out of three ain't bad. I know he is out there somewhere, waiting for me just as I have been waiting for him. We deserve to be happy & shouldn't settle for anything less than amazing. As one, no body's perfect, but together we could be pretty dang close.

To my readers & blog-followers out there, if you happen upon this person, please be sure to send him my way & tell him I've been waiting for him.

I have been asked allot here lately, why am I still single. I don't know the answer to that question, other than the fact that I waited so late in life to really start looking for him. I have dreamed and prayed about him for most of my life, timing is everything though, and everything happens for a reason. Am I meant to be single for the rest of my life? I don't think so, I believe there is someone for everyone. And my someone could be the next person I pass on the street tomorrow, who knows. I just haven't met him yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment