Sunday, May 19, 2013

UPDATE 2013

Wow, almost a whole year since my last post on this blog.  Decided to give it another shot.  A lot has truly happened in these last twelve months.  I am a proud uncle of the greatest, most handsomest little boy in the world.  And he is truly the light of my life, love that kid more than the air I breathe. 

The weight loss/ workout program I started a year ago, has had reverse effects on my body (ie, gained back some of the weight I was actually wanting to lose).  Oh well, I am more focused at this point in my life, and more determined than ever, so much that positive changes are already in place. 

I have spent most of my time, devoting a lot of my attention to one person in particular in this past year.  Although, we did become very close & shared a lot of personal things with one another, even discussed meeting and possibly moving in together... it has come to my attention that it was only wishful thinking on my part.  But enough about that nonsense.  Moving on...

I am now focused in on the positive things that already exist in my life, including my wonderful family, my awesome friends & the closest thing that I will ever come to having a kid of my own - my nephew!

Changes are definitely happening for the better right now & I couldn't be happier.  Well, I will say one more thing is still missing... but progress is a slow process.  More about that at a later date.  Keeping it real as always, the journey continues...

Laters,
*E-Rock*

No comments:

Post a Comment