Monday, July 23, 2012

Summertime Reflection

Wow, how time does fly when you're having fun...if that's what you wanna call it.  It has been a wild ride these past few months, I have taken the time to look back over some of my most recent blogs for this year.  And it is truly amazing how far I have come.  I know I haven't posted anything new or exciting or very informative as of recent, as I have been a little bit busy just trying to live life and understand what it truly means to me at this point in my life.  It means a lot of different things to me right now.  I have had to do some serious soul searching, contemplating all the good and the bad things that I have encountered in such a short period of time.  I have had some close calls, battled with demons, overcome obstacles, set new goals... goals that I am still fighting to achieve everyday.  It is not easy being alone in this everyday fight for freedom from the things that I believe are holding back what can be my true potential.

I believe everyone has a purpose in life, to become the person that they were meant to be.  Whether it is to achieve greatness or international fame and stardom... or simply to survive in this mad world that we live in.  To struggle with every obstacle that life may push at you, to swing and miss or to tackle and conquer it.  Overcoming fears and maintaining your sense of being while looking that fear straight in the eye & not backing down, that takes courage, something that you never thought you had in you until you were brought face to face with it.  Just to live to tell about it is a remarkable achievement.  It could be any number of things from finances to heartbreak, physical disabilities to keeping your mental sanity.  Heck any one of those things could make you go crazy, racking your brain with solutions and consequences, trying to just make sense of it all.  No one said life was easy, so just take it one day at a time, moment by moment...and just do your best.  That is all that matters in the end anyways, that you did everything possible that you could do about the situations that happen everyday in your life. 

I was wanting to insert an unfinished draft from a post that I had started writing just five short months ago, to the very day.  But decided it was too dark of a subject, and I am in a much better place now, so I have decided to leave the past in the past.  Those are some very good words of advice for just about anyone, and I don't take credit for them, just doing my job as a human and passing them on to whoever else can use it.  Good luck & may it help you in your journey, wherever it may lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment