Friday, May 25, 2012

!!!UPDATES!!!

Guess it's past time for some much needed updates, just to let everyone know what is going on in my life. Absolutely NOTHING, lol. (just kidding)

Where to begin?  Well, I found out that I am finally going to be an uncle this fall, supposed to go this Tuesday to find out the sex of the baby {WOOHOO}.  I have been asked over and over, what I might think it is going to be or what I hope it will be... I could care less, as long as it is healthy!!  Just knowing that it is already spoiled rotten, is good enough for me.  Yes, I will babysit on occasion, fuel it up on lots of sugary candy & chocolates, then send it back home to the parents to deal with for the night, I CAN'T WAIT... bwah hah hah haaaaaaa.

Not sure if any of you have noticed or not, but I did change my status on Facebook from "Single" to "In a Relationship".  I know... I was surprised too!!  It is complicated, to the fact that he lives in another state at the moment and we are working on trying to get him moved down here permanently.  Some of you may disagree with this situation, moving him in right away, but he makes me happy and that is all that matters to me.  Get over it.  It's my decision to make, if it doesn't work out, then that is for me to find out, live and learn.  I'm just so tired of living the single life, I have waited my entire life for someone like him & am willing to do anything to make it work out.  Just be happy and supportive is all that I ask of my family & friends, don't stick your noses where it doesn't belong.  Who are you to say or pass judgement on me, when most of the people I know have made the same decisions in their own love lives, good or bad, whose to say what doesn't work for some, won't work for me?!?!!!  Will just have to wait and see what happens.

I am finding that I am making a lot more new friends lately, which seems to be getting me out of the house more and more. Which is a very good thing, considering I have spent most of my adult life only interacting with the people that I meet online.  Seems that I am finally living life and truly enjoying the new experiences I am having.  Having fun & being carefree, living as though I have nothing left to lose... which is a huge improvement from where I was this time last year. Those of you who know my story, will understand where I am coming from.

And last but not least, I have been invited to the most exciting event of the year, my first gay wedding/ commitment ceremony.  Even though it is not legal in the state of North Carolina, they are still calling it a wedding & it was planned long before Amendment 1 ever came into the picture. Either way, it is going to be amazing & beautiful and I can't wait to attend.  Very formal, therefore I have to rent a tux, so look for upcoming pics to be plastered on my Facebook wall, might even post a few on the blog as well.  So proud for the happy couple!!!

That's all for now, that I can think of at the moment. "Too blessed to be stressed"  Anything is possible, when the sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment