Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Worth waiting for...

Sitting here thinking about you, knowing you are juggling so much with school, work & life in general.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder, funny I never knew how much that was true til I met you.  I spend most of my nights watching YouTube videos of love songs:  http://youtu.be/Xs9X8NhQJF4  &  http://youtu.be/sIjkVn_ro0g , just to name a few of the good ones.  Looking at your picture every free second I can, gazing at that gorgeous mug of yours & staring into the deepest green eyes I have ever seen before.  You say that you are focused on school & work right now, to get them out of the way, as this is your last year of taking classes.  I am biting my nails in anticipation, waiting for a text or a call, whenever you can find the time to communicate with me in your busy schedule.  I get a feeling of pride & become overjoyed when you do finally have a spare moment of the day to text me back, the biggest grin comes across my face each and every time & my eyes just light up.

*Sigh* I just received a text from you asking why I hadn't texted you more today... just made my heart melt, knowing that you wanted to hear from me, although I didn't want to interrupt your first day back to class.  It will be a true test of our faith & patience, to make it through these next few days & weeks, to figure out some sort of routine between us.  Knowing that it will all be well worth the wait in the end.  The matter of getting to spend time with you, will be it's own reward.

Words cannot describe the pride and amount of respect I have for you and everything that you stand for and are working so hard to achieve in your life right now.  If I can play a small part in this accomplishment, as one of your biggest supporters, would be a great honor.  I know that you have put in many hours of work and 'sweat' to have come so far.  You deserve the best out of what life has to offer you, your future looks so bright, I need my sunglasses to even look at you. 

I have waited my whole life for someone like you to come along.  Dreamed of you many times before now, just couldn't see the face clearly until the other night.  It was well worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment